December 1, 2013

Sequalator 1.18.2.0 Released

Sequalator stands for Simultaneous Equations Calculator.
It is a software for solving Linear Simultaneous Equations. The solver is based on the Gauss Jordan elimination method for solving Linear Simultaneous Equations.
Sequalator is free software! You may use it for educational as well as commercial purpose.
Please refer the license for terms & conditions for using this software.

Sequalator 1.18.2.0 is now available for Download.
Just check the Downloads page for details about this version.
Most of the changes incorporated in this version were actually suggestions by a fellow user.
You can also provide your useful suggestions, just by sending an e-mail.
Apart from the above mentioned suggestions one significant enhancement is the ability to automatically check for updates. Now checking for the latest version of Sequalator is a just a couple of clicks away.


No software is without bugs i.e. faults. Sequalator has its own share of bugs. Please report them! Just send in your e-mail along with some details about the bug.

Finally I request only one thing from you. Please register your application with me. This motivates me to find newer ways to improve the software. There is very little personal data I request from you...

I hope you liked my software. If you do then please +1 this blog and share this blog in the social media as a token of your appreciation. This will make me very very happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your interest in Sequalator.
Please give me some time to reply you back.
Thank You!